Office of Evaluation
On this site you will find resources to use when you are evaluating Extension programs and activities. Resources include:
- General guidelines about why we evaluate our programs and activities in Extension and how we use the results to improve programming
- Instructions on how to submit a proposal for Institutional Review Board approval if your evaluation project contains a research component or if you intend to publish the results of your evaluation
- Templates such as a logic models and questionnaires that we have used in the past and have been found to be effective
- Various tip sheets on evaluation topics
- Evaluation-related PowerPoint presentations that have been offered at Extension professional development sessions and other training venues
- Outside evaluation research resources that the Evaluation Specialist and others have found helpful
You will also find information about the WVU-Evaluation Specialist, Allison Nichols, Ed.D.
Please contact her with questions and suggestion. She is always available to consult with you on your evaluation projects.